Thursday 10 February 2011

Beginning or the end?


As I gaze at the mountain top...I glanced at the steepy hill that awaited me..I felt a grunge around me but I hadn't realised where it came from..then I wandered if it was me but with what enegry did I have to breath or pull out a word.

I thought about how different things were when I was in this suitation..I wondered if people at home missed me or ever thought about me? I wondered if I would ever make it back to the real world..and then it dawned on me, the people I am leaving behind will they have a good memory of me or a vague one. That will course such discourse to my heart leaving me unsettled.

I heard a whisper but I knew not where it came from...looking left and right I couldn't see anything but a foggy white cloud stood in my way. I didn't know if I was dreaming but I just can't believe this is it...if I was lucky I would survive but right now I don't have that state of mind. 

Am trying to find inner peace like them things I see on tv when people are trying to relax like "yoga". Ah but this isn't like that, this is a different scenario. Argh my mind feels lost, am baffled, am not connected with my mind. 

Though I try not to put myslef down I still have hopes that I willl make it. As I looked down at the path I have taken behind me, I asked myslef " if I have come this far what's stopping me from finishing me journey".

No comments:

Post a Comment