Tuesday 26 October 2010

Girl Friends...

I miss the old times in college,
My batch, My girls,
Rachel Adeusi and Esther Ehuwa my one in a million girls,
Its not everyday in life that you can get hot chicks like this girls,
They have made everyday with them count,
They helped me when things weren't going right,
I couldn't have wished for a more better girlfriends.

Esther Ehuwa don't get me started, always putting a smile on my face,
Pretty, very pretty and also smart,
Her height might make you think she is innocent but dam this chick is like a bull.
She fights for what she believes in and never gives up,
Always there to give you an advise when I don't know what to do,
This angelic beauty also made me sacred at times,
The memories we shared were good but sometimes bad, but mostly the adventures were unforgettable.
She had the most expensive simile that even lit's up your face when you are down,
There are memories I remember and laugh about and there are others memories when I look back and say too myself thank God we are still friends,
I remember when we had this fight at woolwich and we were pulling each others weave,
I remember when she slapped me but then that's another story.



Rachel Adeusi the lovely Bella her special someone calls her that,
Clam, quite and sometime cunning,
A friend that has always been here for me since day one,
My sister, best friend..What could I have done without you sometimes...
There are times when we had our ups and downs,
There are times when we make mistakes,
There are times when we feel neglected,
There are times when we say the wrong things, but at the end of the day we were Still there for each other.

I guess we won't be together forever,
Am scared that very soon we will go our separate ways,
I guess what am trying to is let's live for now and enjoy the moments,
Lets try and bring all our memories back,
Lets go on a long ride and say all the things we've always wanted to say,
Am scared for now but I need to learn how to let you guys go,
I love you guys for loving me for who I am..










No comments:

Post a Comment