Monday 25 October 2010

Inner Thoughts

Am lost in a world of darkness,
Cant seem to get things right,
Am under pressure, am stress,
Am losing control of who I am, and what am trying to be.
I don't have a way any more, I find myself following others,
Anything I touch turns to dust, Am trying my best,
When I look back all I see is my shadows pushing me to do the things I don't want to do.

Am losing it, Am losing it
My brain can only last for a certain time because of the quantity of information that I have stored in it,
Am keeping myself to myself,
No one knows what am going through because I have decided to hide my feelings away from the world and from the people I love.
The only person that hurts is me,
The only person that struggles is me,
The only person that's left behind is me,
The only person I trust is me,
What am I going to loose if I was to share my pain and fulfil all my desire? I believe the answer to that question is everything.

Who am I turning into? Where am I heading?
Am stuck I feel like an engine ruining without no fuel,
I feel like a planet without no electricity,
I feel like my dreams will be crushed one day, because I make mistakes everyday,
Am willing to take anybody's advise now because I know it will be too late for me later on, but i hope my family and friends are there for me no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment