Saturday 9 October 2010

FATAL DISATER


I lift my head up high,
And all I see is the world crumbling at my feet,
I turn around to help those around me, but they all turn too dust,
We fight but what do we fight for?
Is it:
             
            For our rights to live
            For our rights to vote
            For our rights to be together
            For our rights to mix with other cultures
I believe the world will reunite one day, but that day I feel would be too late

We have forgotten why we live?
We have forgotten the power we have
We let others decide our faith
We let others invade our life
We have the power to do the unthinkable
We have the power to make a difference

But yet we are scared because we know we are going to be defeated,
I know what I was sent to do on earth….
But the question is what were you sent here for?


No comments:

Post a Comment